Sure Signal from Vodafone
Get 5 bars of coverage with Vodafone Sure Signal - Yours from just €49*
What is Sure Signal?
Exclusive to Vodafone customers, Sure Signal uses your broadband line to give you strong phone coverage throughout your building.
And it's not just for you—your friends, family and colleagues can get the benefit of full mobile strength too. With Sure Signal, you can:
- register up to nine additional Vodafone mobile numbers on the standard device
- or up to 15 numbers on the 8 channel model
- and up to four simultaneous calls or data sessions
Why you'll love it:
- fantastic 3G signal for both voice calls and data
- increased battery life on your phone
- an end to dropped or missed calls
Where can I buy it?
You can pick up Sure Signal in your local Vodafone store.
*The standard device is yours for just €49, if you're a Vodafone Home Phone and Broadband customer. Otherwise, it costs €99. For the 8 channel Sure Signal device, the price is available on request in store.
How to set up Sure Signal
Sure Signal is really easy to setup. Just plug it in and connect it to your broadband modem and we'll do the rest. To benefit from Sure Signal, you need:
- poor or no mobile coverage in your home
- a 3G handset
- a fixed broadband connection with a speed of 3Mbps or higher
Watch our video to show you how to get Sure Signal working for you.