Online shop order tracking, deliveries, cancellations & returns
With great offers and online discounts, free delivery and a simple returns policy, buying online with Vodafone is never a hassle.
Delivery: fast and free
- Your package will arrive at your nominated daytime address (within the Republic of Ireland) by An Post. As the delivery needs to be signed for, you may want to give your work address.
- Please note the terms of our delivery service available here.
Tracking your order
Mobile customers – you can easily check the status of your order by clicking here or by clicking here if you are a Vodafone Home customer. You'll need to enter your order number, which is available on the confirmation email you received at the time of purchase.
Our cancellation and returns policy
Cancelling within your cooling off period (14 days)
Where you purchase goods or services online as a consumer the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 (‘The Consumer Information Regulations’) apply. A consumer is a natural person acting for purposes outside their trade, business or profession.
If you have changed your mind, you can get a refund on any online purchase before the expiry of the cooling off period which is 14 calendar days following receipt of your goods, or in the case of services, from the date your contract was concluded. If multiple goods are ordered, in one order and delivered separately, the cooling off period expires 14 days after the date of the last delivery. Please note that the following limitations apply to the cooling off period:
- You understand and accept that where you purchase digital content not supplied on a tangible form, the 14 day cooling off period expires immediately once you begin to download or stream this digital content.
- Where you purchase a service of ours online and you agree that the use of this service begins before the end of the cooling off period, you will be liable for all charges incurred up to the date of cancellation where you chose to cancel the contract under the Consumer Information Regulations.
- Where you have used the products or services supplied to you to avail of mobile/fixed services before the expiry of the cooling off period you will be liable for any diminished value of the products or services.
- Please note that there are certain circumstances where you do not have a right to cancel and you can find more information on these in our Online Shop Terms and Conditions.
How do I cancel my order within the cooling off period?Mobile Bill Pay Customers
To cancel your order before the expiry of the 14 day cooling off period, call 1907 to let us know of your decision and we will arrange a courier service to collect the device. Please note: you will need to provide a copy of the signed cancellation form to the courier – found here
Mobile Pay As You Go Customers
To cancel your order before the expiry of the 14 day cooling off period, call 1747 to let us know of your decision and you will then need to fill out the Cancellation Form which can be found here and return it to us at the following address along with the handset within 14 days.
1 Sandyford Business Park,
Burton Hall Avenue,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Vodafone Home Customers
To cancel your order before the expiry of the 14 day cooling off period, call 1907 to let us know of your decision and you will then need to fill out the Cancellation Form which can be found here and return the equipment to us in the prepaid envelope we provided to you on initial delivery to the following address within 14 days:
1 Sandyford Park,
Burton Hall Avenue,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Please note for all returns
- You'll be responsible for the cost of returning the products (including any additional items sent with your product, such as chargers, modems and headsets) to us unless:
- we arrange to collect the goods from you or provide you with a prepaid return envelope (Billpay and Vodafone at Home only) or;
- the goods were damaged or defective at the date of delivery to you
- You'll need to take reasonable care of the products until they're returned or collected by us. Vodafone will not be responsible for any products while they are in transit returning to us and we recommend you pack the products securely and that you use a recorded-delivery service if applicable (such as pre-paid post) to return products to us.
- You must return the goods to Vodafone within 14 days of informing Vodafone of your wish to cancel unless Vodafone arrange to collect the Goods directly from you.
- Note that where you have used the goods or services supplied to you to avail of mobile or fixed services before the expiry of the cooling off period you will be liable for any diminished value of the goods or services. You will also be responsible for paying for any services such as line rental, call charges and data used up to the date of cancellation.
- Please note if returning Goods we require the completed cancellation. Without this information we will be unable to identify a returned package as yours and we will not be able to process the return/refund.
Please ensure you return the following items:
- A copy of your completed Cancellation Form
- Phone, tablet or modem (without physical damage)
- Please ensure that all data is cleared from your phone and that all security features are switched off (ie: Remove all passwords, switch off ‘Find my Iphone’ and restore to factory settings). Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure all personal data is removed from the device. Please remove your SIM card and remove all data from any memory card supplied with your handset.
- Accessory (without physical damage)
- Any additional content that was included with your order must be included
Our refund policy
We'll refund the original purchase price (less any discounts we applied at the time of your purchase and less any diminished value/service charges) for the products or service you're cancelling, together with the delivery charge to you (unless the delivery charge was a priority or express delivery cost) as soon as reasonably possible, and in all cases in accordance with our statutory obligations.
Returning faulty goods
If your phone, modem, tablet or accessory becomes faulty within the warranty time period please call 1907 if you are a bill pay or Vodafone at Home customer. If you are a pay as you go customer go to https://www.vodafone.ie/df/assistance/returns/ or visit your local Vodafone store.
Get in touch:
Problems or questions? Just give us a call and we'll sort it out:
- 1907 for bill pay or Vodafone Home
- 1747 (from a mobile) or 1850 20 40 20 (from a landline) - pay as you go customers
- To make a complaint, you can go to our complaints page.