Older Pay As You Go Terms & Conditions
Please note: If you are are a sim only customer, click here for terms & conditions.
To go to the main terms & conditions index click here.
- Free Texts to Any Network for Life
- Samsung Galaxy Fame Pay As You Go switching offer
- Netflix Pay As You Go offer terms and conditions
- Your First Month Free promotion
- The following terms and conditions of the Vodafone Free Texts to any Irish mobile network for life Offer (The “Offer) are in addition to and form part of the terms and conditions of the Vodafone Ireland Limited's ("Vodafone's") mobile telecommunications service which are available on this website. These terms and conditions will change on 15th January 2013 see the customer notification page for details. In the event of any conflict the terms and conditions below shall prevail.
- The Offer is only available to pay as you go Vodafone Advantage plus mobile phone customers of Vodafone ("Customers") who sign up to the Offer from July 24, 2008 - Dec 31, 2013.
- When you sign up to the Offer you will also be signing up to our Vodafone Advantage Plus Tariff.
- See Vodafone Advantage Plus terms and conditions for further details of this Tariff plan.
- Once opted in, the terms of the Offer and the Advantage plus Tariff will only come into effect after you Top up by €20 or more in one go.
- After your first €20 Top up your default tariff rates will be those applicable to Vodafone Advantage Plus
- In referring to 'Life' in relation to the Offer, Life means that Customers who register for the Offer are eligible to avail of the Offer while they remain a pay as you go Vodafone customer.
- Customers on the More to Say or AirPack price plans will not be eligible to avail of the Offer
- Once signed up, when a customer tops up by €20 or more in a single transaction they will receive the benefit of the Offer for a 30 day period.
- Customers may only have one “for life” offer at any given time.
- The Offer will not apply to, and may not be used, in conjunction with Prolinks, Sim boxes or any related device which diverts / transfers calls to multiple mobile numbers and Vodafone reserves the right to terminate the Service without notice where it appears to Vodafone that any customer uses, or has used, the Service in this or in any related manner.
- Once a Customer signs up to this Offer, they are giving the consent to Vodafone to contact them regarding changes/enhancements to the Offer and updates while the Customer remains on the Offer.
- Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw the Offer generally or from any particular Customer at any time and to vary or amend any element of this service at any time without further notice. These terms and conditions may be varied or amended by Vodafone for any valid commercial technical or operational reason.
- Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, all conditions, terms, warranties and representations whether express or implied by law in relation to the provision of the Offer are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law.
Free Texts to any network for life
- A Customer who has topped up their pay as you go account by €20 or more in one go and has opted in to the free texts to any Irish mobile network for life offer (the “Offer”), will receive free Republic of Ireland network texts for a 30 day period.
- Customers can change their “for life” Offer as often as they like. When a Customer opts into a new offer, it will replace their current offer and clear down any remaining service days of their previous offer. Their new offer will come into effect once the Customer tops up by €20 or more.
- Where a Customer switches from a pay as you go account to a Pay Monthly account any remaining Free texts days will not be carried over.
- The Offer applies to all standard text messages only and excludes the following:
- MMS/Video Messages or any other types of messaging medium apart from standard SMS
- Premium SMS messages to short codes
- International Text
- Texts to Landlines, including Vodafone At Home
- Vodafone operates a Fair Usage Policy. It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone customers are able to access our services. Accordingly, we have devised a fair use policy if usage is deemed excessive or unreasonable as detailed in this paragraph. Vodafone has developed a threshold for the service and the related offers by reference to average customer profiles and estimated customer usage of the service (particularly the estimated volume and length of free calls likely to be made by users or number of text send) (“Threshold”). The Threshold is regularly reviewed against average customer usage and is currently set at 5,000 text messages every 30 day period. If, at the absolute discretion of Vodafone, Vodafone is of the opinion, that your usage of the service materially exceeds the Threshold over any month, Vodafone may contact you to advise you that your usage exceeds its fair use policy. If the excessive usage continues to exceed the Threshold after receipt of a request to desist from or alter the nature of such usage, Vodafone reserves the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate or to suspend, at its absolute discretion, modify or restrict your use of the service or to withdraw your access to the Offer
- The price displayed is subject to switching to Vodafone pay as you go from another Irish mobile operator
- The offer ends 10th April 2014
- This offer is subject to stock availability
- This offer is available in Vodafone retail stores and selected accredited agent stores only.
- Limit of 2 phones per customer
These terms and conditions apply to the Vodafone Netflix Pay As You Go Christmas Promotion (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion is open to Vodafone Pay As You Go customers who purchase and register a Sony Xperia E3 or Samsung Express 2 or Nokia Lumia 635 or Sony Xperia M2 Aqua (each an “Eligible Handset”) and top up by €20.00 (in one transaction) within thirty (30) days of registration.
- The Promotion will be available from 11 November 2014 until 17 January 2015. Eligible handsets are subject to stock availability and prices are subject to change.
- The Promotion comprises a six (6) month subscription to Netflix free of charge. For new Netflix customers this six (6) month period will begin once you activate the offer through the Vodafone portal and create an account with Netflix. For customers with an existing paid subscription to Netflix, this six (6) month period will begin once your next billing period is due to begin.
- For new Netflix customers, at the end of the six (6) month period your subscription will renew monthly at a charge of €8.99 from your credit. This can be cancelled at any time by visiting the following link: https://offers.vodafone.com/ie/cancel. For existing paid Netflix customers, once the six (6) month period is over your subscription to Netflix will revert to your previous payment method.
- The Netflix content service can be used on multiple compatible devices and you are advised to check that your device is compatible with Netflix before choosing this content service. Each of the Eligible Handsets is compatible for this purpose.
- Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion at any time and/or to vary or amend any element of the Promotion at any time without further notice.
- Vodafone reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions for valid commercial, technical or operational reasons.
- Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, all conditions, terms, warranties and representations whether express or implied by law in relation to the provision of the Promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your First Month Free Promotion (the “Promotion”) applies to new or existing customers who wish to sign up to the terms and conditions of the Vodafone FREE Calls and Texts and Mobile Internet Offer.Vodafone FREE Calls and Texts and Mobile Internet Offer T's & C's
In order to avail of the Promotion customers must purchase a smartphone during the period 1st June-31st July 2013.
The Promotion entitles you to the following benefits:
- During your first 30 day period you will receive:
- 1GB internet –this allowance excludes roaming and lasts for 30 days from promotion being applied.
- Free Vodafone calls and texts to Vodafone ROI Customers for 30 days from promotion being applied.
- €20 free credit- Customers must register their details on Vodafone.ie within 60 days of purchase of smartphone to avail of the €20 credit.
- At the end of the first 30 day period, customers who have availed of the Promotion will be entitled to 1GB internet, plus free Vodafone calls and texts each time they top up by €30 in one transaction. No carryover of unused internet allowance from one 30 day period to the next is permitted
If a customer tops up by €20 or higher (in one transaction) before July 31 2013 their internet allowance will be reset to 1GB for 30 days. If a customer tops up by €20 or higher after July 31 2013, the customer's internet allowance will be reset to the associated allowance set out in the Vodafone FREE Calls and Texts and Mobile Internet Offer (i.e. 150MB with a €20 top up, 250MB with a €25 top up). For customers who top up by €30 in one transaction, their internet allowance will reset to 1GB. Customers who purchase a non-smartphone can avail of the 1GB of internet and free Vodafone calls and texts but cannot avail of €20 free credit For the purpose of this Promotion, A smartphone is defined by running on one of the following operating systems; iOS, BlackBerry OS, Android OS, and Microsoft's Windows OS
All smartphones are subject to availability. Promotion not available to sim only connections Opt in to any other top up offer during or after this Promotion will cancel this Promotion and customers will no longer be available to opt back in.