International rates for other countries
Wondering how much it’ll cost to call a country not listed in our top 75? You’ll find your answer here
All our international rates apply to both mobiles and landlines, except where noted. Our rates are per minute and exclude VAT.
|Where?||Peak time||Off peak||Economy|
|Far Europe and North Africa||83c||76c||-|
|USA and Canada||76c||70c||64c|
|Mexico and the Caribbean||€1.08||€1.02||89c|
|Rest of the world||€2.67||€2.67||-|
Peak time is between 8:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday
Off peak time:
Off peak time is between 18:00 and 8:00, Monday to Friday, and all day on weekends and public holidays
Economy off peak:
Economy off peak is between 22:00-8:00 Monday to Friday, all day on weekends and public holidays
Other call charges
- Calls made to Inmarsat cost €5.71 per minute, all day every day.
- Calls made to a Skyphone cost €7.24 per minute, all day every day.
On an older plan?
View international rates for older plans, including Vodafone Globe and Perfect Fit for Business
UK: Band 1
- The UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland (mobiles only).
Near Europe: Band 2
- Andorra, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco and the Netherlands.
Mid Europe: Band 3
- Austria, Canary Islands, Ceuta & Melilla, Czech Republic, Denmark (including Faroe Islands), Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Poland, Portugal (including Azores & Madeira), San Marino, Spain (including Balearic Islands), Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City
Far Europe & North Africa: Band 4
- Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Hercegovnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Gibraltar, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia (former Yugoslav Republic of), Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Ukraine.
USA & Canada: Band 5
- USA (including Alaska and Hawaii) & Canada
Mexico & the Caribbean: Band 6
- Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Mexico, Montserrat, Nevis, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, and the Virgin Islands.
Australia & New Zealand
- Australia (including Tasmania) and New Zealand.
Middle East: Band 8
- Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria and South Africa.
Pacific Rim: Band 9
- Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan (including Ryukyu Island), Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.
Band 10 - Rest of the world
- Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Aruba, Ascension, Australia (ext territories), Botswana, Chad, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, Columbia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Island, Costa Rica, Cuba, Diego Garcia, Djibouti, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, French Guaina, French Polynesia, Gabonese Republic, Ghana, Maldives, Norfolk Islands, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei Darrusalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verdi Island, Central Africa Republic, China, Gambia, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea (rep of), Guinea-Bissau, Guayana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iran, Iraq, Ivory coast, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Lao, Lesotho, Liberia, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mariana Island, Marshall Island, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Midway Island, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru Island, Nepal, Netherlands, Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue Island, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua new Guinea, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togolese, Tokelau, Tonga, Tristan de Cunha, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wake Island, Wallis & Futuna Islands, Western Samoa, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia and Zimbabwe.