Exclusively from Vodafone, you can now send picture and multimedia messages to international mobiles for as little as 79c - so get sending those pictures, videos and voice messages today!
What is a picture message?
A picture is worth a thousand words. Take a photo with your mobile and send it with a message to anyone's mobile phone or email address for only 25c.
How to send a picture message
This is a general guide for sending picture or MMS (multimedia messages) for all makes of phones. If you have difficulty sending a picture messages from your phone you should refer to your phones manual.
- Select ‘messaging’ and ‘create new message’.
- Select ‘multimedia message’.
- Insert an object by selecting ‘options’.
- Select the number or email address from your list of contacts and press ‘Send’.
How much does a picture message cost?
|Message type||In Ireland||Outside Ireland*|
|Long text messages|
(100 to300kb) 3G phones only
*Subject to compatible networks
- To check the size of your MMS, insert all objects, ie voice recording, video, picture and text. The size is displayed at the top left corner (beside the camera icon).
- For picture messages over 100Kb in size, we cannot guarantee delivery on a non-3G phone
Which countries can I send picture messages to?
Life (Asteil) Ukraine
Are you set up for picture messaging?
Your phone may not be configured to send and receive picture and multimedia messages. Let us email or post your setting to you:
- Call the pay as you go helpdesk on 1747 (if you're calling from a mobile) or 1850 20 40 20 (if you're calling from a landline)
- Call the bill pay helpdesk on 1907
Having problems sending picture messages?
If your phone is not set up to receive an MMS, you will get a text asking you to contact a website. This text will contain a username and password for this site. To view your picture message, simply sign in to the site using the username and password.
Non-Vodafone Ireland customers should also sign in to our Multimedia Centre and enter the username and password contained in the text you've received.