We hold the highest level of accreditation with our key vendors and partners, so you can be assured of always getting the right expertise to support complex network and infrastructure projects.
Here's some of our accreditations:
Hewlett Packard (HP)
- In November 2012 we were recognised as Ireland’s first HP Advanced Networking Specialist partner, the highest networking channel specialisation within HP’s PartnerONE program. This recognises our specialist ability to design, build, deploy and support the most complex end-to-end secure networking, wireless LAN and data centre solutions.
- In January 2014, we upgraded our Silver partnership to Gold following a successful upgrade audit across our business. The audit recognised our clear differentiation through mobility-led solutions and praised our excellent customer demonstration. Our partnership includes specialisations in Advanced Collaboration Architecture and Advanced Routing and Switching
- We also hold Cloud & Managed Services master certification in Hosting and managed services certification for MPLS networks and business communications
- We’re an advanced security partner, a unified communications partner and have certified Cisco design and engineering expertise including multiple CCIE accreditations.
- In February 2014, we upgraded our Gold partnership to Platinum, the highest partnership level with Avaya. Our Platinum partnership recognises our excellent customer satisfaction results in addition to our services assessment and ongoing business performance. As a Platinum partner, you are assured of our specialist ability to design, build, deploy and support the most complex end-to-end contact centre and data networking solutions for Avaya’s public, enterprise and SME sector customers in Ireland
- Our local support centre and regional engineering teams provide all our customers with the highest levels of expertise and support
Advantage Plus partner
Our partners & suppliers
Interested in our products?
or contact your account manager.