IVR - Voice Interaction
Voice Interaction from Vodafone offers a better call centre experience for your customers, with no investment in resources for you.
For many customers, their first interaction with your business is with an automated response (IVR). Vodafone Voice Interaction services combine a superb technology platform with specialist expertise that ensures your business values and brand are reflected in every interaction. It works with either Touch Tone (DTMF) phone or Advanced Speech Recognition (ASR).
Touch Tone, menu driven services are structured to allow callers to navigate to the most appropriate service point in your organisation, while Advanced Speech Recognition (ASR) allows for a more natural conversational mode of interacting with the service. This broadens the choices available and ultimately increases customer satisfaction.
As the service is hosted by Vodafone, you can choose from flexible commercial models. For example, an OPEX-based system means you don’t incur capital or maintenance costs. The service integrates fully with other contact centre technologies including FreeCall (toll-free), CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) and ACDs (Automated Call Distributions).
Voice interaction offers:
- caller segmentation for faster, better customer service
- choice of touch tone or ASR menu selection
- ASR to make the caller’s experience more human and natural
- effective call handling – ASR recognises 90% of spoken words
- a better image for your business – callers prefer it
- choice of templates or custom call handling applications
A range of supporting services are available, including:
- toll-free and other non-geographic numbers
- computer-telephony integration (CTI)
- automatic call distribution (ACD)
- staff and training
- comprehensive, easy to use web-based management information and reporting
How it works
Voice Interaction is hosted on the resilient Vodafone network. It plays your messages, collects the responses (data), and intelligently decides where to route a call – for example to an appropriate agent or a recorded message – based on the caller’s responses.
The service integrates with Vodafone non-geographic numbers and CallPlans, which route incoming calls according to your criteria. For example, you can route calls to one of your call centres according to the time and day, where the call was made from, the volume of calls and so on.
You can access call information via our web-based CallMaster service, which lets you view, download and manipulate statistics using your existing PC-based software.