Stay connected to your customers with Vodafone Contact Centre services. Connected customers mean business, and improving customer experience and increasing loyalty is top of the list for most businesses. With Contact Centre services from Vodafone, you can have both.
The customer experience of your business is crucial. Having all of your contact options in a single, easy-to-manage system makes it easier. Contact Centre from Vodafone gives you a superior level of service, allowing you to solve customer queries by email, phone or through social media and your website. Integrated with your unified communications system, you’ll be able to solve more queries first time.
Benefits for users
- Access to expert help and support via instant messaging
- Flexibility of working from home and staying connected
- Integrated back office applications for common customer queries
Benefits for organisations
- Consistent and predictable customer experience across all channels
- Improved compliance with call recordings
- Video conferencing to reduce desk space
- Faster response rate with the right media in real time
- Increased sales and loyalty due to improved customer communication
- Data analytics for tailored customer experiences
- Inbound voice for improved customer relationships
- Webchat for greater connectivity and collaboration
- Email and Social Media
To get Contact Centre Services from Vodafone, you’ll need to have voice connections (E-Link, WLR or Direct Voice) you may already have Vodafone IP VPN or Mobile too.