Vodafone Secure Device Manager is a simple way to let your employees work with their smartphone’s or tablets without compromising company security.
In a world where increasing numbers of people are using smartphones and tablets to access their company’s data, it is more important than ever to keep the data on these smart devices secure. These devices often contain sensitive company or customer information, which can be costly and presents a risk to the business in the event of loss or theft of the device.
To help, we have created a simple, flexible solution: Vodafone Secure Device Manager. With Vodafone Secure Device Manager you can quickly and easily manage and keep these smart devices secure through a simple, easy to use console. So your people can make the most of the devices for work and you can be confident that the company data and applications on them are secure.
- Stay secure: centrally deploy, secure, monitor, manage and support corporate and employee-liable smart devices. Instantly send policies and commands to your entire device fleet, securing them efficiently. In the event of a lost or stolen device, it can be selected individually to lock or wipe, protecting your business data.
- Greater flexibility: works across the major smartphone platforms, iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone. The console is accessible over the web so you can manage your fleet from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Greater control: control administrator access to the console using custom roles, so certain individuals have the ability to do more or less depending on their job.
- Greater cost control: highly scalable solution can support from 10 devices to virtually an unlimited number. Allows you to quickly grow the number of devices you have managed on the service.
- Secure Email Gateway (SEG): this provides another layer of visibility and control on top of existing company email infrastructures to ensure email access is secure and compliant. The SEG server sits in front of your existing email server and makes allow/deny decisions for every mobile device that connects to it based on settings you've defined in the Vodafone Secure Device Manager console.
- Secure Distribution and Mobile Access to Corporate Content : If your employees are accessing sensitive corporate documents from the convenience of their mobile devices, Secure Content Locker (SCL) ensures corporate information is protected, while providing employees with a simple way to access up-to-date documents anytime, anywhere from their mobile devices. This solution allows you to secure document distribution and mobile access to corporate documents through a native mobile app meaning they can securely access corporate resources on-to-go.
- Enterprise Integration Service: : Vodafone Secure Device Manager’s Enterprise Integration Service (EIS) allows organizations to securely integrate with backend enterprise systems from either the Vodafone Secure Device Manager SaaS environment or a remote network zone (e.g. DMZ). This allows an organization to leverage the benefits of using SaaS while seamlessly integrating with existing LDAP, CA, Email and other systems. This simplifies employee account administration by ensuring that employees have the same profile on mobile devices as they do when in the office.
- Setting up is easy: the hosted solution means the service has minimal upfront cost and no additional hardware.
- Tailored mobility strategy: we will work with you to understand your mobility requirements and provide advice on ensuring your mobile device fleet is secure and your employees get the most out of their device.
- Ongoing support: we will work with you to understand your mobility requirements and provide advice on ensuring your mobile device fleet is secure and your employees get the most out of their device.