Vodafone Private Cloud
Private Cloud provides you with an optimised and dedicated IT infrastructure, while reducing costs and freeing up resources. Based on proven technology, it can be configured to your specific needs, delivering the flexibility and speed your business requires.
Our hosted Private Cloud services deliver efficiency and cost savings; leaving you to focus on your core business.
Vodafone hosts your IT assets in our secure, efficient, data centres, giving you greater flexibility and fast access to the latest technologies. This allows you to create an optimised IT infrastructure without having to make significant capital investment or tying up your management resources.
You'll also benefit from our policy of continual improvement, ensuring your IT services are always hosted in highly advanced and resilient data centres.
Private Cloud makes running your business simpler and more cost effective. As well as freeing up resources, you gain access to the latest technologies and can work with our experts to develop a solution that evolves with your changing needs.
- Lower cost of ownership through our standardised and proven platform design. You save significantly on capital investment and typically around 15% of your running costs. Consolidation and virtualisation can increase savings to around 30%.
- Scalable architecture provides greater agility with the right amount of control.
- Private Cloud fully integrates with our range of on-demand storage and computing services.
- Your teams can focus on adding business value, not solving day-to-day problems.
- Private Cloud can be connected to Vodafone’s range of secure network services, giving your business and customers high speed access to your applications and data.
All of this service is provided with proactive monitoring and management, reassuring 24/7 support and service levels of up to 100% availability. You can be confident we have the scale to deliver. We already support thousands of managed devices for our customers. Our UK and Ireland data centres have high-capacity connectivity and resilient network connections.
While Private Cloud is based on a standard architecture approach, we are able to create custom ‘Managed Hosting’ solutions where needed. We offer a broad range of managed services across both traditional IT (servers, operating systems, databases, LAN, load balancers, storage and security) and emerging technologies, such as server and desktop virtualisation.