Using Internet on my phone
Browse the Internet on your phone anytime with Vodafone. Catch breaking news, check your email, download music and update your Facebook—all from the palm of your hand.
How to get Internet on your phone
It's really easy to get Internet on your phone. All you have to do is:
- Make sure you're connected to the Internet. You'll need to use your mobile data or be in a WiFi zone to connect. Keep in mind that streaming or downloading videos and music can use large amounts of data. It's best to do this when you're connected to WiFi.
- Open a web browser, like Google or Safari.
- Start surfing. It's that easy.
How much will it cost?
We've got great bill pay plans and top up offers that include mobile data, along with your calls and texts. But if you don't use Internet on your phone too often, you can pay a flat price of 99c per day for 50MB of data (plus €1 per MB thereafter).
How much data will I need?
- Personalise the web
Make the web look and work the way you want. Customise your social networks, music and more.View My Web
- Filter inappropriate content
Keep content you don't want off your mobile. We can filter what you deem inappropriate for under 18s.View Safety Net
- Use your phone as an Internet hotspot
Stuck without WiFi? Find out how to create an Internet hotspot for your laptop or tablet using your smartphone.Learn more about tethering
Got questions? Check out our Internet on your phone FAQs.