Email on BlackBerry
If you're looking to stay in touch while you're out of the office, then we have the ideal BlackBerry email solution to match the needs of your business, regardless of office size.
There are three ways to keep in touch and meet your business needs with your BlackBerry:
- BlackBerry Internet - perfect for small business
- BlackBerry Enterprise - perfect for medium businesses and enterprises
- BlackBerry Express - perfect for any business who wants to share documents, calendars and more over email
BlackBerry is the premium messaging platform. It's easy to set-up, use and manage and has unique features such as:
- Quick messaging with QWERTY keypad
- Integrated mailbox: emails, social networking feeds and IMs sent to you instantly
- High security (with government and military accepted levels of encryption)
- Full device control - remotely manage your device fleet
- Data compression up to 70% - the most economical data roaming solution available
See how BlackBerry has helped businesses like Marx Childcare
Who’s it for?
BlackBerry Internet is suited to individuals and small businesses. It’s designed for anyone who uses a web-based email service (IMAP4 or POP3) such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo!
How much does it cost?
€15 per month, ex-VAT
Email and attachments: One inbox, wherever you access it from.
BlackBerry has full email functionality; you can access up to 10 email accounts and view and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your handset.
What do I need to get set up
All you need is a BlackBerry device and a BlackBerry price plan from Vodafone.
To order email on your smartphone, and to find the right price plan for you business, call 1907 today or contact your Vodafone account manager - and if you're not sure which package is best for you, we'll talk you through it.
Everything you need to know to get up and running with Email on your smartphone.
Plans & Costs
Perfect plans for business
Perfect plans for business, including email and data packages to keep in the loop, where ever you are