Discover your style and strengths. Make the best choices. Use your full potential and jumpstart your learning.
What is Vodafone Mentor?
Vodafone Mentor allows students to assess and receive feedback and guidance on their learning style, capabilities, and interests in a positive and supportive manner. It helps students and parents on valuable areas such as subject choice, learning and study methods, management of time and choices for further learning and career options.
The system is organised to provide different levels of assessment and support at key points of your journey from ‘pre- 1st year entry’ right through to leaving certificate and beyond.
Using this system will help you:
- Achieve more with same amount of time learning and study
- Choose the subjects that suit you best at Junior Cert and Leaving Cert Level
- Choose careers and training best suited to your personal style, capabilities and interests and links to careers
- Receive CAO advisory information and matching against 800 potential career and course types
- Understand your learning style and study more effectively
- Transition from primary to second level education
- Study, learning and exam preparation strategies
- Understanding improve your personal wellbeing, mental fitness, agility and stamina
Find out more
More about Vodafone Mentor